30 March 2024

First steps

 First steps includes two collections:

- First steps - Beginner (100 levels)
- First steps - Advanced (45 levels)

First steps - Beginner is a collection that I recommend to those who are just starting to play Sokoban and wish to discover the basic secrets of this game.

First steps - Advanced is a collection for more experienced players, with a higher degree of difficulty than the previous collection.

Enjoy!

Download First steps here:

• First steps


2 comments:

  1. Hi, random question - do you know any way to get in touch with David Skinner? (thanks so much for backing up his site!). A whole small community has built up and his microban levels have become a thing that people regularly riff of (or I do at least ^^ ) - I tried contacting him like ten years ago and the email address bounced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (oh, I'm analytic@gmail.com - might be better to email me there if you see this)

      Delete